The grapes and the Vineyard
In October 1975 the first Vinnovo in Italy obtained through the carbonic maceration of Sangiovese and Gamay, grapes harvested on the hill of Morzano (Montespertoli, Florence). Since then awaited and always punctual .. the first message of the vineyard that excites all year.
Bright and bright purple red wine with violet hues. The nose expresses freshness, the inebriating and vinous scent recalls the autumn vineyard. In the mouth it is simple and overwhelming, joyful and with a good acidity.
Wine easy to drink, suitable to accompany, according to the Tuscan tradition, chestnuts (burnt or ballotte).
- Grapes: Sangiovese and Gamay
- Production area: Montespertoli
- Vineyard area: 8.5 ha
- Vineyard altitude: 300 mt. slm
- Soil type: clayey schist
- Training system: Spurred cordon
- Density per hectare: 3,500 - 5,000 stocks
- Annual production: 420 hl
- First year of production: 1975
- Vintage available on the market: 2011
- Harvest period: early September
- Vinification: For 50% carbonic maceration and for the remaining traditional vinification
- Alcohol: about 12% vol.
- Total acidity: 4.8 g / l
- Dry extract: 25.8 g / l
- pH: 3.2
- Serving temperature: 12 ° - 16 ° C